Over 1,000 people streamed into the awe-inspiring Church of St. Paul the Apostle in New York City Monday evening to hear the equally sublime St. Matthew Passion, composed by Metropolitan Hilarion (Alfeyev), an episcopal member of the Board of Trustees of St. Vladimir's Seminary and chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate Department for External Church Relations. The performance—the U.S. English-language premiere of the opus—was hosted by the seminary in cooperation with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, and it crowned the four-day visit of His Eminence Hilarion to the metro area.
- Reeves Helps to Organize Chamber Concert of Pärt’s Music as Part of New York Live Arts festival on April 16, 2015. April 16, 2015
- The “Light of the World” Returns to William Jewell March 16, 2015
- Dr. Nicholas Reeves, Lectured at Westminster Choir College in Princeton, NJ, Speaking on the Spiritual Foundations of Composer Arvo Pärt’s Music September 24, 2014
- Reeves Organizes Sold-Out Concert at Carnegie Hall for the Arvo Pärt Project. May 31, 2014
- Multimedia Musical Work by Dr. Nicholas Reeves Premieres at William Jewell College February 10, 2013