On March 16th the GKCAGO Schola Cantorum presents “Reconciliation,” a choral program featuring…an extended multi-media work for chorus, organ, and chimes by New York-based composer Nicholas Reeves. Reeves’ The Light of the World is a remarkable work which juxtaposes video testaments of survivors from the Pitești prison in Romania with a musical setting of The Sermon on the Mount. The performance, which will be held at 7:30pm in Gano Chapel on the William Jewell College campus in Liberty, will conclude with a Q & A session with the composer, Nicholas Reeves, and conductor Anthony Maglione. Click here to read more.
- Reeves Helps to Organize Chamber Concert of Pärt’s Music as Part of New York Live Arts festival on April 16, 2015. April 16, 2015
- The “Light of the World” Returns to William Jewell March 16, 2015
- Dr. Nicholas Reeves, Lectured at Westminster Choir College in Princeton, NJ, Speaking on the Spiritual Foundations of Composer Arvo Pärt’s Music September 24, 2014
- Reeves Organizes Sold-Out Concert at Carnegie Hall for the Arvo Pärt Project. May 31, 2014
- Multimedia Musical Work by Dr. Nicholas Reeves Premieres at William Jewell College February 10, 2013